Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend















































We headed out to Moab on Friday for Memorial Day weekend and had an absolute blast. As we started to reach Moab Jared was intrigued by the mountains and said Mom I think Dinosaurs use to live here. On the Map it said that we were on the Dinosaur Diamond Hwy and he was so excited, he said, "can I see the map, I would like to read it", (he is learning how to read)!!! "I bet all types of creatures lived here Mom". Roy began on telling him some history about the land, (Mr. history buff that he is). Jared was in heaven. We camped at the KOA campgrounds and went to see all the Arches National Park, Canyon lands and Dead Horse Point. It was just breath taking. The Kids had a blast and did so good. Jared and Maven hiked all the way with out complaining and Taylor was a saint like always! We had a fantastic weekend. Hope you all did as well.



1 comment:

Raquel said...

I've never been! Now I can't wait!