Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Guess who is playing T-ball?











Today was Jared's first T-ball practice and we all went to support him! Roy had midterms today, so he was able to go as well. There he was on the field helping out the coach. I was on the side lines enjoying it and trying to contain my self from being the rowdy parent since I was warned by Jared NOT to embarrassed him. I'm not promising anything but I will try! ;)




Check out Maven, my tom boy! That's right just like Mommy!


3 comments:

Raquel said...

I am sad I am missing his first game. But you know I'll be there for the rest screaming and embarrassing (how the heck do you spell that...too late in the night) him like we used embarass Ray. LOL

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see his game, he's going to be such a fun boy to watch!!!!

Erica said...

Awww, They're getting so big.