Friday, August 17, 2007

Who do I really look like???





Jared & Maven have loved having Taylor. They love holding and kissing her. Every morning the first thing they do is to check if she is awake so they can talk to her. Once in a while they squish her a little too hard but overall they are great with her. Jared & Maven have become better buddies, they defend each other. Just recently Jared hit Maven so I called him to put him in time out and Maven starts crying, "Mami don't hit him or put him on time out, I love him..." Sure make me look like the bad one why don't you :} It was sweet and cute. After Jared was done with his time out he went back down stairs and sad thank you Tata, I am OK now. DRAMA... These kids are out of control!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If they ahdi it their way Taylor would be right out there with them, but since she can't play yet, they are always cuddling & kissing her! They are a sweet bunch!

Raquel said...

I don't know who she looks like but that is by far my fav Taylor face EVER on the top picture!